Creative DirectorPost Date: June 25, 2018
HIGHLY Creative. Out of the box thinking / brainstorming – willingness to push the envelope. Proven conceptual ability to create compelling, break through creative work, that resonates with the NB consumer, and brings in new consumers.
Foster a culture and environment of creative development by making creative sessions a “safe” place where all participants are heard and respected
Ability to think and design with digital-first in mind
Understand, utilize, teach and champion processes and tools that facilitate productive creative development
Stay abreast of cultural events and trends, digital and technology happenings, that might bring extraordinary brand experiences to our clients’ audiences
Experience managing creative teams / Partner with teams to ensure ideas are on strategy. Deliver every idea and assignment with creativity and passion.
Flexibility – willingness to change course and do what it takes to get the project across the finish line.
Expert understanding of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign – 3D rendering programs – SketchUp or Rhino a plus, but not mandatory
Ability to design materials true to the brand identity of product and style guidelines set.
Ability to effectively articulate ideas, present to groups internally and externally. Ability to take constructive feedback positively in group discussions.
Open communication with supervisor on work progress/ team challenges
Supervise time management of Creative Team, help to prioritize workloads, manage your own time wisely, solutions oriented.
Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
At least 8-10 years of creative experience with brands. Knowledge of agency functions or applicability of experience. Previous design experience in digital, retail and print.
- Strong drive and curiosity to come up with new ideas, identify opportunities, and create vision to drive the business forward.
- Passion for delivering experiences that delight customers.
- Ability to think big while maintaining a maniacal attention to detail and intense focus on great experience.
- Excellent communication skills program management capabilities, and operational excellence.
- Ability to shift from developing and communicating a strategy to executing in a cross-functional, matrixed organization.
- Thought leader who inspires those around he/she to challenge the status quo.
- Ability to develop strong professional relationships and to influence peers, managers, business unit leaders and other teams.
- Strong leadership, motivation and people skills contributing to an engaging, inclusive and diverse work environment and culture.
Fill out the form below and we'll get back to you shortly.