Digital Analytics ManagerPost Date: August 10, 2018
Colossus Media Group, is looking for a Digital Analytics Manager to support high profile clients with strategic data analysis and reporting. Our ongoing commitment to provide exceptional strategic communications, editorial support, distinctive design, and superior service to our clients is as unwavering as our desire to enrich people's lives with quality marketing solutions.
- Serve as a team expert in digital analytics spanning web, social, email and paid media.
- Develop monthly analytics and insights to report on digital marketing effectiveness.
- Develop new KPIs and analytical reports and methods that will enhance marketers’ knowledge and understanding of their performance vs. business goals.
- Perform ad-hoc analyses, pulling data from multiple systems like Eloqua, SalesForce, Adobe Analytics, Web traffic data and Social Marketing Applications to create actionable insights to support specific initiative and use data platforms (e.g. Tableau, Adobe Analytics, Salesforce) to create dashboards and present results.
- Work with vendors to further develop existing toolsets and platforms and understand new capabilities.
- Help digital marketing team with other activities, campaigns and strategic initiatives as needed (may include activities like data management of campaign ID’s, creating campaign ID’s for channel optimization, help to develop a lead qualification and routing process, educating other areas of the organization on digital KPI’s, etc.).
Skills & Requirements:
- Advanced reporting and data visualizations skills including report automation.
- 3+ years’ experience with multiple digital analytics platforms (e.g. Adobe Analytics, Tableau, Web & Social marketing applications, Salesforce, Eloqua, etc.).
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, internet marketing, or statistics / math from an accredited university.
- Flexibility and willingness to delve into detail and solve data-related problems.
- Demonstrated ability to identify suspect data and to figure out how to make the best out of incomplete or troublesome data sets. Solid data mining, data analysis and modeling skills.
- Analytical mindset with attention to detail, accuracy and accountability.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Experience with B2B marketing preferred.
- Ability to seamlessly work with different functions in the Marketing, IT and Sales / Distribution organizations.
Fill out the form below and we'll get back to you shortly.