Head of Google PartnershipsPost Date: July 4, 2018
Main role is to actively develop Colossus Media Groups relationship with Google, along with the associated operations and our commercial proposition. This is centered around the ‘DoubleClick Certified Marketing Partnership’ programme and delivery of all the associated services we offer to complement this partnership to both advertisers and agencies across America.
Open communication with supervisor on work progress/ team challenges.
Supervise time management of Creative Team, help to prioritize workloads, manage your own time wisely, solutions oriented
Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
At least 8-10 years of creative experience with brands. Knowledge of agency functions or applicability of experience. Previous design experience in digital, retail and print.
- 2.5+ years experience in Digital Media
- Passion for digital marketing
- Knowledge of digital media math and how to apply calculations; proficiency in working with and managing numbers – CPMs and overall metrics
- Familiar with comScore & Google Analytics
- Detail oriented and organized
- Strong skills in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and with general Web based interfaces
- Experience working with Double Click for Publishers and other relevant 3rd party adservers * Ability to meet deadlines within a fast-paced environment
- A “get it done” attitude with ability to multi-task
- A positive team presence and team collaborator.
Fill out the form below and we'll get back to you shortly.