New Business DevelopmentPost Date: August 19, 2019
We’re seeking an analytically-minded, expert collaborator with executive presence and deep Sales Operations experience to join our team as a Sales Operations Lead, where you’ll drive sales results within the business by working one-on-one with our Sales VPs. In this role, you’ll work closely with organizational leaders to build presentations, and will sit in, and report back on, operational reviews. We’re looking for someone with confidence, composure, and gravitas—someone who can hold their own in conversations, and communicate clearly and persuasively. If you are a top-notch presenter with a passion for sales, let’s chat!
What You Will Do:
- Work directly with Colossus Media Groups sales executives to understand clients’ short- and long-term business initiatives.
- Become an expert at Colossus Media Groups software by successfully completing training sessions and participating in ongoing development programs.
- Effectively and dynamically communicate the ways Colossus Media Groups software streamlines processes and empowers clients.
- Undergo mentoring sessions with Colossus Media Groups top sales executives.
- Meet regularly with business leaders and representatives to gain insight into business objectives and issues.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes consistently and on time.
- Work effectively with team members and other departments to reach sales targets.
- Stay up-to-date with sales best practices and trends.
- Solid background and practical knowledge of all facets of sales as well as knowledge in marketing and special events.
- Must possess strong financial skills to ensure budgets are monitored and forecasts are accurate.
- Must have Business and Data Analysis Skills, preferably including digital and online indicators.
- Must possess strong positive leadership, motivational, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Must be professional, possess effective communication skills, high energy, self-motivated and able to motivate others.
- Ability to handle multiple situations simultaneously and meet deadlines in an efficient manner.
- Strong work ethic with attention to detail.
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays when needed, to support the operating season.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, including PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook and CRM programs.
Fill out the form below and we'll get back to you shortly.